Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Time together isn't ever quite enough. When you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home.


Owl City - The Saltwater Room

Alright, a fully positive post. Aren't you excited?! Lol. So my freaking out was premature at best. Lol I'm dumb. He showed up at like 2am Monday morning, and scared the hell out of me. Random person climbing into my bed, he's probably lucky I didn't start throwing punches... but apparently being woken from dead sleep by someone getting into bed with me when I'm not expecting it has a totally different effect on me. Instead of swinging, I screamed kinda quietly, put my hands over my face and turned over. Lol. Good thing he wasn't like a serial killer or something. haha. I would have hid my face to death! When I realized it was just him I almost started to cry because he scared me. haha. I was glad he came though =D and it was neat waking up and getting ready for work with him there. And then, him being the awesome dude he is, he brought me lunch and hung out with me at work, then I got off work, we tried to go to a Thrift Store but it was closed so we came back here and he was here til like 7:30. Then today, he came up to my work again to tell me hi and I got lotsa hugs before he left to go do things he was in town for lol. I like when he's off during the week. It's fantastical. <3

So, in case y'all didn't know, I like to make things. Lol crafts are fun. So I've discovered fabric puff paint sticks to glass. I've painted a few jars.. and random pictures lol... and today I bought a hot glue gun, and took the fall stuff I had... leaves and what-not and made like.. garlands (which are kinda like headbands).. they came out pretty damn neat! I made a barrette too. lol.. I LOVE CRAFTS! Also, a few weeks ago mom had a faux mardi gras party thing at her work, so I got to make masks.. that was fun too! I wish I had lots and lots of money.. so I didn't have to work and I could buy all the craft stuff I wanted and just sit and do crafts all day. ENTERTAINMENT GALORE!!!! Bahahahaha! I need to make things... I NEED TO MAKE THINGS.... I wonder if that can be an addiction. lol. Anywho, not much else to say. I get Thursday off for Fourth of July and I'm pretty excited about that even though I probably won't do anything lol... It would have made more sense to give me Friday off but whatever. Lol still a four day week.. I shall not complain. =D I hope you guys have a great holiday!

Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment