Monday, October 29, 2012

Walkin' down this rocky road, wondering where my life is leading, rollin' on to the bitter end. Findin' out along the way what it takes to keep love living, you should know how it feels my friend.

Bad Company - Ready For Love

Soo I don't remember when my last post was, I probably should have looked but I didn't, get over it. lol I guess it's been a while. Simply because I can't remember what the last thing I talked about was, but a lot has happened.

I moved out. I've been in the "new" house for a few days now. My room is all set up... about 95% anyway. Christi, Michael, Rhavyn and I are renting the churches rent house. I can literally walk to work now.. and it takes a lot less than than driving used to haha. Saves me gas too, which lets face it, I'm really going to need lol. But I have my own room, and it's pretty big room too considering I think it's actually supposed to be some sort of sun room.. judging by the 6 freaking windows... and I have a fireplace! Kinda.. lol I'll post pics at the end of this. But I like it. And Puck has more room to run around, and there's always people for him to be around and 2 other cats so he won't be lonely anymore. Although I was gone for a long time today and he hasn't left my side since I got home.. but that could be because I left him alone at moms for two days and he missed me.. and thinks I'm going to abandon him :/ I couldn't take him before Sunday though. The doors were open I didn't want him running off. But I think this will be good.

I don't know if I said before, but I'm planning on starting college in January. I'm waiting for an IRS form to come in from last year to give to the school and financial aid, and then I'll give them the rest of the paper work they need too. This is contingent on house much financial aid I get though. I'm hopeful like most people there'll be some left after I pay for classes and books and I can knock out a few bills for a semester... if not, I can't do the school thing and I'll probably end up getting a 2nd job. Brandi is poor. And since I have MORE bills now.. it's going to be a lot worse. But I think I can handle it... things are just going to be REALLY tight. Something had to be done... so I did it.

I've accomplished a lot this year I think. I've made a few really good moves towards improvement. Don't get me wrong, this year sucked.. it's been really hard. But I'm okay. And it's not often I can say that, but really.. I'm okay. I haven't felt really bad in a while and even the things that would normally send me over the edge are just.. whatever. Example? I went to the DMV today to switch my drivers licence back to my maiden name, and change my address (which cost less than I thought it was going to, woot!) then decided to drive to Cleburne to switch my social security card. I took 171 which is odd because I've only gone that way ONCE in my life. Well I got pulled over in Covington. And got a ticket... in a school zone. I wasn't even speeding the sign had JUST changed to 55... but he insisted it hadn't and I was going 41 in a 35. Dick. I've never gotten a ticket in my life. Not even that time I was doing 70 in a 50. So I'm annoyed, but what can I do right? So I accept it, and continue driving. I kept control. Then I get to Cleburne, to find that the social security office closed at 3:30. It's 4. Now tell me why the fuck a government office would close so early?! Ugh! So I call mom. I'm pissed at this point. I spent about 5 minutes crying to her on the phone, and then I just.. calmed down. and I'm fine. And my mood only improved from there. I got a few groceries, stopped by moms and chatted for a bit, and came home. Oh and I got to moms, and had a letter from Dustin! That always makes me happy. He's doing much better, which is good. I'm happy for him.=)

Sooo I kinda quit smoking. Dunno if I mentioned that before. I switched to this... e cig thing but it's got liquid in it that's flavored. Granted I've been cheating quite a bit lately... I'm in a much better mood, but I'm still pretty stressed out. Lol who wouldn't be? I have twice the bills I had before. Anything goes wrong (like getting a speeding ticket) and I'm fucked. and not in the fun way. lol.

Moms Halloween party was Saturday. It wasn't near as bad as I thought it was going to be. Thanks to people. =D

But seriously, things are pretty good. Stressful, but good. I have this feeling, that everything is going to be okay. Ergo, not worrying about it too much. But there's a boy I kinda like... trying to keep myself in check on that front is never easy so we'll see how that goes. I'm not so good with the go with it and see... I don't possess a lot of patience. I like to just jump into things. But that isn't really an option here. So we shall try and not be full of crazy ^_^. haha. But he seems all kinda shy and it's cute. He's cute. And he was crazy sweet the day I met him. I hope he likes me =/

On another note, yesterday was interesting. I was sick.. but in a weird way. I was FREEZING... I literally could not get warm. Everyone kept saying it was REALLY hot in my room and I just could not get warmed up. And then there was the tired... I was soooo tired. Being out of bed for even a little while made me feel like I was going to pass out.. Other than that I was fine, until about 9 ish...I got up and as soon as I stood up felt sick to my stomach... then I got a headache.. laid back down... and then got back up to puke. Wasn't nice. Then I woke up this morning and was totally fine. What the hell?? Was the weirdest "sick" I've ever been. Oh, and I did have a fever yesterday. I dunno how high... two people felt my head and said I felt hot, but that it was hot in my room... my hands and feet were like ice, and I was cold all over.. there's no way it was just from the heat in my room. Also, my lips are all burny today.. which usually means I've had a fever. A significant one. That's the only time my lips ever do that burning nearly chapped thing is when I've had a fever.

Anyway, things are good. But I'm tired. Later!!!

Brandi

Oh! Pics of muh room! Lol I've moved a few things since then.. but generally.. here tis








No comments:

Post a Comment