Saturday, August 18, 2012

I'll never catch a shooting star, or call you out on who you really are. I know I'm not the one you wanna win, It's a losing game, so I'm losing it. And I'm surprised we got this far with that barricade, but I want more. I would be a fool to let you let me quit.

Cady Groves - Real With Me

It's raining today. I love the rain. I say that, I've slept all day. Like literally all day. I got up about 9am, went back to bed about 11, slept til 2:15, got back up until ... 5? And then slept til 8. I'm still tired. I could totally sleep more. But I don't know if it's the rain, or if I'm sad, or just tired. Maybe it's a combination of both. Who knows. I woke up this last time because Puck got up on my desk and laid on the keyboard, which was making my computer beep all kinds of loud. I had a lot of really weird screens to close when I got up. So before my last nap I watched this video a friend sent me... it was weird. And then after the last one I went for a drive. I wanted to drive more, but I left without enough cigarettes, oops. Oh well I guess. I probably shouldn't be wasting my gas anyway, but I'm so tired of sitting at the house.

So I think I've kept a pretty good hold on my emotions lately. I'm not 100% sure on that honestly, It feels like it to me, but I suppose you'd have to ask the people I talk to regularly. They might feel differently, who knows.

On a more positive and exciting note, HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!! <3
I realize it's only August... but the dollar store has their Halloween stuff out. I saw it a few days ago and almost had a seizure in the isle. haha. I love Halloween so much.

So on top of it raining today, the temperature was also at normal, nice proportions. I don't think it even hit 80 today and that is fucking fantastic. It's about 70 out right now. It makes it feel like fall is finally coming. I love fall so much. I know this won't last though, It's going to get hot again. This is Texas after all. It's weird though, I really love the rain, and the cool weather, and I love fall SO much it's unreal... so why do the things that I love make me so sad? Because I am. I'm trying so hard to be positive and happy right now, but I don't feel it. And it's like that every year. As soon as fall gets close, I start getting sadder than normal. It doesn't make any sense. How can something I love so much, make me so sad? I don't know, maybe it's just because I haven't had my brain vitamin in a few days.

I got sick. Mom's stomach bug or whatever. That was pretty awful. I'm better now, but I skipped my vitamins for a few days because of it. Which I suppose means I'm more susceptible to my crazy peeking it's ugly head out and ruining every ones lives. haha.

Oh!!! I filed for divorce! I have court October 15th to finalize. Cross your fingers I didn't do anything wrong and it doesn't get thrown out. lol

Also demons... everyone talking to me lately about demons is kind of freaking me out. And on that note, I'm gonna go. Have fun! Hope everyone else had a nice cool day like we did.

Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment