Sunday, August 14, 2011

Give me therapy I'm a walking travesty, but I'm smiling at everything. Therapy you were never a friend to me, you can keep all your misery.

Alright, so Friday was a considerably bad day. But venting on here like I did seemed to help. I was mostly calmed down by the time I got home. I ranted and raved to my family for about an hour, and after that I was totally fine. So, sorry about that.

Anyway, I tend to like to title things with lyrics from songs. The first and 2nd post were from the same song. Back to Me by 3 doors down. Today's is Therapy by All Time Low. I love All Time Low. I'll start naming the song in my posts.

So Thursday and Friday night I was up really late trying to finish working  on Jon and I's wedding photos. They needed a LOT of editing. And a few of them I added extra editing to because well I'm awesome at it, and its kind of fun... and I had the time Friday night before Jon got home. He hasn't even looked at them though. My mom did... but my step dad and Jon both said the same thing..."I was there, I remember it." Totally not the point. I like showing off my mad editing skills :(. Especially because those pictures were REALLY bad... they were all dark and ugh... It annoyed me to no end. Which is mostly why I put off doing it for so long. I knew it was going to take forever. In total, it took me 18 hours to edit them. And I did it in 2 days. 161 photos. Now isn't THAT some shit? lol Anyway, I'm pretty proud of my work, so I'm going to post a few at the bottom of this post if it will let me.

I have picnik.com's premium, so there is a TON of things I can do on it. I love that program. And it's only like $25 for a year. You can do the free version too but the tools aren't as cool. I've been using picnik for years, but I just got the premium last year sometime. I may add a few pictures that aren't from the wedding as well. I like taking and editing pictures... sometimes. Most of the time I guess, but it's sort of hard to make myself do it. I never really want to until I actually start doing it. It's a good time waster at least.

I don't really have anything else new to report though. It's been a very quiet weekend (Thankfully). Watched a couple movies... slept a LOT... oh and I dyed my hair. I liked the pink a lot, but I'm trying to find a better job, and the likelihood of anyone hiring someone with pink hair, is slim to none. Jon and I went on... I don't know last Wednesday I guess? And ate at Tres Hermanos. They finally got that rebuilt. It's good too. Also my friend Marco works there, I bet he's glad to be back at work.

Haha last night Jon found a video I made of Puck... I kinda made him dance lol Jon liked it. I'll see if I can't add that on here as well, it's cute :). Alright well I don't have anything else to say so here are a few pictures and the video of Puck.


The song that's playing in the video, is Monsters by Matchbook Romance.




















No comments:

Post a Comment