Friday, August 26, 2011

I never trust a dog to watch my food, and I like to use the word "dude" as a noun or an adverb or an adjectrive. And I've never really been into cars, I like really cool guitars and superheroes and checks with lots of zeros on them. I love the sound of violins and making someone smile. If you wanna know here it goes gonna tell you this. The part of me that shows if you're close gonna let you see everything. But remember that you asked for it. I'll try to do my best to impress but it's easier to let you take a guess at the rest but you wanna hear what lives in my brain, my heart, well you asked for it. For your perusing, at times confusing, possibly amusing, introducing me.

Introducing Me - Nick Jonas.
I know I know.. that song is so catchy though haha.

So probably not going to get a Kia Soul. But DriveTime approved me for financing so I'm going to Temple on Tuesday to check it out. See how much they will approve me for and see if I can't get a new to me vehicle. We shall see. I don't really have much to say today, mostly because I don't really seem to give a damn about anything other than the whole car issue thing the last week or so. It's almost like other than the car thing, I'm not real. I don't feel anything else. So! I'm gonna go now! lol bye!

Brandi Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment