Tuesday, August 23, 2011

When we built up walls around us, our hardened hearts can't bare. The healing hurt's so badly, that no one seems to care.

That is Undeniable by MXPX. Good times.

Soooo my car is going to die. The engine, and clutch are about to go. Needs an alignment, an oil change, new windshield, and the radiator thingy keeps over heating. My brother in law gave it about another month. Jon gave it two weeks. And that SUCKS.

If the car dies, Jon and I are both screwed. We share that car.. and if neither of us can go anywhere, we both lose our jobs and then we're going to be even worse off than we are. Oh just go get another car is what you're thinking? yeah right. I personally make about 900 dollars a month. Then I have $580 worth of bills, and then $150 rent payment. which leaves me ABOUT 100 bucks a month. Not near enough for another car payment. Also I don't have money for a down payment. I'm screwed.

There has to be a way I can get some help with this. I found a KIA Soul for like $14,000. I was thinking if I could come up with like $10,000 in CASH maybe I could get the car. It's pretty awesome and only has 50,000 miles on it. I don't know, but I'm gonna think of something. I will figure this out somehow. That or you'll be reading awful posts from me in the near future about how nothing ever goes right and blah blah blah. Ugh I'm so whiny all the time... Someone really should just slap me. haha. I wonder if that would even work? Oh well!

Well I have research to do! ttyl!

Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment